Enrique is a Film, TV and advertising producer with more than 10 years of experience. He has directed 2 short films and produced 5, all of them official selections at international film festivals. One of them 24º51' LATITUD NORTE (2015) became an Ariel Award nominee. Enrique holds Bachelor degree from UANL (Monterrey, Mexico), and currently works at IMAGYX Entertainment as senior producer.
His filmography as a producer includes:
CUANDO LLORAN LOS SOLDADOS (2010) - Official Selection FICMTY ; CUARTO OSCURO (2011); 24º51´LATITUD NORTE (2015) - Official Selection FICMTY, Festival Internacional de Morelia, San Sebastian, Arieles Best Short Film nominee, Cannes Short Film Corner; ELISA ILUSA (2015) - Official Selection FICMTY, Winner of Best Cinematography, Best Music and Best Makeup at FERATUM, Winner Best Mexican Short film at Festival Internacional de Cine de Hermosillo, Official Selection Toronto International Spring of Horror and Fantasy Film Festival, Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Fest, Puerto Rico Horror Film Fest; THE GAME BEHIND THE DARK (2018) - Official Selection FICMTY and Short Shorts Mexico; EL ÁRBOL (2019) - Winner of the Short Film grant from IMCINE.
Local Production / fixer
- Sky Creative / Formula E (2018) London, U.K. – Local Producer, Mexico City.
- Naked & Afraid / Discovery (2017) California, U.S. – Line Producer, Quintana Roo & Chiapas.
- The Art of slow (2017) London, England– Local Producer Monterrey, México.
- Beatriz at Dinner (2016) California, U.S. – Line Producer in Rio Lagartos, Yucatan.
- Love and War Games (2016) California, U.S. – Producer, Monterrey, México.
- UBER (photoshoot) California, U.S.- Local Producer, Mexico City.